Submissions open again and we have made it more automated and streamlined. Talk to @cardsubmitbot on telegram to submit your pepe!****
First thing you need to do when creating your Rare pepe, is to create a Counterparty asset to associate with it. To the non crypto-coin person this can be quite the learning task. To people already involved in Bitcoin its not that hard. Visit http://counterparty.io to learn how to create an asset. You can also download the indiesquare app and create an asset easily on your phone. The cost to create an asset is .5 XCP (and a little bitcoin for the miner fee)
Cost to submit to the Pepe directory 700 PEPECASH (price will be adjusted weekly on Monday to whatever Kek says) Half will be sent to a burn address and some will be used to pay for stuff, random giveaways and sweatshop workers.
1) Pepe’s must be 400 x 560. They can look like trading cards but it is not required.
2) Cards can be animated gif’s but keep them to 1. 5 mb or less in size. Use Compression.
2) Issuance must be LOCKED so your Pepe cannot be inflated.
3) Your Pepe must not be divisible. <— make sure!!
4) Make sure your artwork at least has something to do with Pepe.
5) No NSFW content please. Trying to be keep it light for now. (Pepe has alot of bad press). If in doubt message @nola1978 on telegram before creating your asset.
6) When making your token it must have at least 100 Shares and max 100k Shares.
7) No websites.. QR codes.
8) Only 1 submission per day per artist. Want to have variety.
9) Please allow 24 to 48 hours before bothering our experts about your submission.
Here is a template to use. (you can use others and alter this one as you wish.) It can be a full card of art, and doesn’t need to look like a trading card at all.
Submissions must be ORIGINAL. Our rareness quality team examines each Pepe for rareness. (no stealing!) Our experts understand that lots of Pepe’s borrow from each other to an extent, but try to add as much Original content as possible. Also make sure your Pepe is dank. Check latest submissions on the directory to compare.
After creating your pepe contact @cardsubmitbot on Telegram and follow the instructions. If you have problems contact @nola1978
Submission fee can be sent to this address.
Submission fee 700 Pepecash.
You can also join our chat group on telegram here. https://telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup
Don’t have Telegram? Get it here>> https://telegram.org/ (works on phone and desktop)